The Skillful Coaching Community of Practice provides a virtual support network for Colorado career coaches to build their coaching skills through webinars and peer-led calls, share resources and content with their peers, and discuss how to best serve job seekers. The Skillful Coaching Community of Practice is intended to provide coaches with a supportive online environment in which they can learn from one another and, ultimately, better serve skilled job seekers who may struggle to find a rewarding career in today’s rapidly changing economy.
Who should join?
We’re looking for coaches from across the state who want to build their skills, share insights from their work, and connect with people in a similar field. To register you must be a career coach from an education, workforce development, or nonprofit organization and a Colorado resident. This program is not intended to serve for-profit career and life coaches.
What are the perks?
- 15+ hours of expert training/year delivered online in leadership, coaching, and technical skills directly related to coaches’ daily work. Specific curriculum includes:
- Analyzing labor market information, economic trends, policy
- Best practices and innovative strategies for effective coaching
- Leveraging tech tools
- Best practices for serving skilled and high-need populations
- Relationship-building with peers across Colorado and across industries.
- Access to a network of industry professionals, workforce experts, innovative tools, and best practices, to support work and long-term growth.
What’s the commitment?
The expectations for the Coaching Community of Practice are that each member will:
- Invest approximately three hours/month via participation in a monthly webinar, discussion forums, resource sharing, etc.
- Exhibit a willingness to take risks and learn individually in a team setting.
- Show a commitment to share learnings with peers and regularly participate in the network.
Register for the Skillful Coaching Community of Practice
Registration is open and ongoing – there is no deadline! Complete the form below and you’ll receive an invitation from Katherine Keegan to join the Coaching Community of Practice on Microsoft Yammer and instructions on how to get started. Any questions? Feel free to contact Katherine directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-818-0406.